Hammas Hohde Oy, Busines ID 2339589-3, Koljonniemenkatu 2, 70100 Kuopio
2 CONTACT PERSON DATA PROTECTION MATTERS
Data Protection Officer
Hammas Hohde Oy
Koljonniemenkatu 2, 70100 Kuopio
tel. 010 5050 830
3 NAME OF THE PERSONAL DATA FILE
Customer register of Hammas Hohde Oy
4 PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
The legal basis for processing is:
– The contractual relationship between the data subject and Hammas Hohde Oy
– The data subject’s consent
– The legitimate interest of Hammas Hohde Oy to market its services
Personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
– The management of the customer relationship, customer service, and the communication and marketing related thereto, as well as their performance, development, study, and monitoring.
– The analysis of customer relationships, their classification, reporting, implementing a frequent customer program, and other purposes related to the development of the customer relationship as a whole, as well as the business of Hammas Hohde Oy.
– The collection and processing of customer feedback and information regarding customer satisfaction.
– The performance of market research, other research, and polls.
– The recording of phone calls in the customer service center to verify transactions, to ensure protection of legal rights and security and to train customer service personnel and to develop the quality of the customer service.
5 DATA INCLUDED IN THE PERSONAL DATA FILE
The following information, for example, may be processed about the data subject:
– Name, social security number, customer number, sex, language, address, telephone number, email address and other necessary contact information.
– Next of kin, guardian, dependent, legal representative.
– The use and purchase information related to services, the transactional information related to marketing and communication in various channels, such as on-line services and automatic services, including the recording of phone calls to the customer service center.
– Customer feedback given by the data subject
– Information provided by the data subject, such as customer requests, customer satisfaction information, areas of interest, hobbies, and other similar information.
– Information of the data subject’s possible insurances, occupational health services and plans, sports club memberships and other similar information.
– The services used and requested by the data subject together with their payment information.
– Information on the persons who have treated the data subject. Professionals, services, service units and requests and notes concerning other such matters.
– Refusals, restrictions, consents, and other choices.
– Other information related to the client relationship, such as information from which the client may be identified, concerning the data subject’s use of web sites, such as the user’s IP-address, the time of the visit, visited web pages, browser type (such as Internet Explorer, Firefox), the web address from which the user has come to the web site, and the server from which the browser has come to the web site.
– Information necessary for the use of identification and certification tools and services.
– Credit information of the data subject.
– Information related to the processing of the information such as the date of storage and the source of the information.
7 REGULAR SOURCES OF DATA
The data is collected primarily from the following sources:
– The data subject themselves, transactions related to the client relationship, use of services, communication, and business of the data subject.
– Transactions related to the client relationship, use of services, communication, and business of the data subject.
– A third-party offering identification, certification, address, on call duty, credit agency or other equivalent services.
– The population information system provided by the Digital and Population Data Services Agency and other public records systems.
Information from other partners of Hammas Hohde Oy, such as an insurance company or a sports club can be added to the data file.
6 RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Hammas Hohde Oy retains the personal data in the customer register until the customer relationship between the data subject and Hammas Hohde Oy may be determined to have ended. The customer relationship will be determined to have ended when two years have passed from the last service-related contact between the data subject and Hammas Hohde Oy.
The data will be removed within three months from the termination of the retention period.
8 REGULAR DISCLOSURES OF PERSONAL DATA
Hammas Hohde Oy may disclose information related to invoicing of services to its partners for the purposes of invoicing.
9 TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION OR THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
The personal data is not transferred outside the European Union or the European Economic Area.
10 DATA SECURITY
Manual material, if any, is stored in a locked space that may only be accessed by persons having the right to access the space.
Digital material is accessible only by persons having the right to access such data with their personal credentials and passwords. Multiple levels of user rights exist, and each user is given the necessary, but as restricted as possible, right to access the material.
As a part of the processing activities of the personal data stored to the customer register, Hammas Hohde Oy may use the information to monitor and analyze and profile the data subjects’ interests, their choices and requests regarding services and service points and to develop its customer service.
12 DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
12.1 Data subject’s right to access the data (right of inspection)
The data subject also has the right to inspect what information concerning themselves has been stored to the customer register of Hammas Hohde Oy.
12.2 Data subject’s right to request the rectification or erasure of data and to restrict the processing of their data
The data subject has the right to demand that the controller rectifies any inaccurate or incorrect personal data concerning the data subject. The data subject also has the right to have any incomplete personal data completed.
The data subject has the right to have the controller erase personal data concerning themselves without undue delay.
The data subject also has the right to request the controller to restrict the processing of their personal data, for example in a situation where the data subject waits for the reply of the controller to their request to rectify or erase their information.
If the data subject is a user of the OmaHohde service, the data subject can also update their information in the OmaHohde service.
12.3 Data subject’s right to data portability
For the data the data subject has provided to the customer register themselves, and which data is processed based on consent or an agreement, the data subject has the right to receive such information in a primarily machine-readable format and has the right to transmit such data to another controller.
12.4 Data subject’s right to object to the processing of their personal data
The data subject has the right, on grounds relating to their particular situation, to object to the profiling and other processing of the data subject’s personal data by the controller to the extent the legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of the controller.
12.5 Data subject’s right to file a complaint to a supervisory authority
If the data subject thinks the EU General Data Protection Regulation is not complied with in the processing of their personal data, the data subject may lodge a complaint with a competent authority. The supervisory authority in Finland is the Data Protection Ombudsman, www.tietosuoja.fi.
12.6 Other rights
If personal data is processed based on the consent of the data subject, the data subject has the right to withdraw their consent by a notification to the controller.
The data subject may give permissions or prohibitions regarding direct marketing to the controller.
All questions and requests related to data subjects’ rights may be presented to the contact person specified in Section 2 above. The data subject may also contact a service location of Hammas Hohde Oy. The contact information of service locations is available at www.hammashohde.fi.
Hammas Hohde Oy may ask the data subject to specify their request in writing and the identity of the data subject may be verified, if necessary, prior to taking other action.